quinta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2008

Desafio :)

Antes de mais, Parabéns Ju. Isto dá mais trabalho do que parece:)

Ora vamos lá:

És homem ou mulher?
Descreve-te - The most Beautiful Girl in the world - Prince

Could U be the most beautiful girl in the world?
It's plain 2 see U're the reason that God made a girl

O que as pessoas acham de ti? Águas de Março - Tom Jobim

É pau é pedra
É o fim do caminho
É um resto de toco
É um pouco sozinho...
É um caco de vidro
É a vida é o sol
É a noite é a morte
É um laço é o anzol...

Descreve o estado actual da tua relação - It's. oh. so quiet - Björk

it's. oh. so quiet
it's oh. so still
you're all alone
and so peaceful until...

Onde querias estar agora? New York, New York - Frank Sinatra

Start spreading the news, Im leaving today
I want to be a part of it - new york, new york

O que pensas a respeito do amor? Can´t help falling in love with you - Elvis Presley

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you

Como é a tua vida? I feel good - James Brown

Whooooau! I feel good, I knew that I would now
I feel good, I knew that I would now

O que pedirias se pudesses ter só um desejo? Talk of the town - Jack Johnson

I want to be where the talk of the town
Is about last night when the sun went down
And the trees all dance
And the warm wind blows in that same old sound
And the water below gives a gift to the sky
And the clouds give back every time they cry
And make the grass grow green beneath my toes
And if the sun comes outI'll paint a picture all about
The colors I've been dreaming of
The hours just don't seem enough
To put it all together
Maybe it's as strange as it seems

Escreve uma frase sábia - All you need is love - Beatles

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be in time
It's easy.
All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.


Marta, faltas tu agora :)

2 comentários:

JU disse...

Yuuuupiiiiiii!!Aceitast o desafio :)

Tá tudo muito bem escolhido tirahndo a parte de seres pau ou pedra...não entendi...è um resto de toco??? yaccaaaa


Bjokinha**

vodkat disse...

Ja me lixaram, né?
eu escrevo isso amanha ou logo à tarde/noite. Agora estou um cibinho ressacada que a noite de ontem foi dura... arghhh e hoje n se trabalhaaaaaaa :)